Himachal – e – Ishq
Chandigarh – Kullu – Manali – Dalhousie – Dharamshala – chandigarh
(17th Nov 2018)
Age Group : 20 to 30
To know more,
Call / Whatsapp: 8108535316 / 8104341339
Afternoon 4 Pm we will reach Chandigarh and check in to hotel and take rest.
After breakfast, we enjoy Chandigarh sightseeing followed by dinner and overnight journey to Kullu.
Reach Kullu camp and enjoy morning breakfast, post rest we will have lunch and enjoy camp activities like zipline, river crossing followed by DJ party and dinner. Overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast we leave for Manali and enjoy local sightseeing like Rohtang pass, Hidimba temple, Mall road (by your own). Enjoy DJ Party in hotel and overnight stay in Manali hotel.
After morning breakfast, enjoy shopping and transfer to river rafting. Have delicious dinner and overnight journey to Dharamshala.
After Breakfast enjoy local sightseeing of Dharamshala and have dinner and overnight stay in Dharamshala
After breakfast transfer to Dalhousie and enjoy Dalhousie local sightseeing | Overnight stay in Dalhousie hotel.
Have breakfast & full day Dalhiousie sightseeing, enroute dinner and overnight journey to Chandigarh.
On the way breakfast and drop to Chandigarh station to board train.
- 3* Hotel / camp Accommodation
- Transportation By Luxury Bus
- Breakfast + Dinner
- All Sightseeing
- 3* deluxe hotel with 1 night camp
- Accommodation in hotels on Quadruple sharing basis(4 pax in 1 room)
- applicable service tax.
- Parking includes.
- Green Taxes include.
- Toll Taxes include.
- All Luxury taxes include.
- Creatively Customized Design Itinerary.
- Train Ticket is subject to availability.
- Travelishq Tours will not be responsible for Train Ticket confirmation
- Train / Air Tickets both way
- Food During Train Journey
- River Rafting Charge
- Any vehicle other than tour bus , internal sightseeing
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wine
- All items of personal nature
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Any cost, loss or damage due to natural calamities
- All extras to be paid by guest directly.
Package Cost : Rs. 16,999/- per person
Terms & Conditions:
- The above quote is based on all pax traveling at the same time. Should the number of pax reduce or increase; prices have to be revised.
- Any change in rates due to currency fluctuations, local taxes & levies etc will be informed & billed to you
- Normal check-in time is from 14.00 hrs. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- In case if group traveling with more luggage then additional charges of luggage van would apply
- This is an estimate only and no bookings have been made. Final availability & pricing will be advised at the time of booking
- It is important to note that the groups payments must be pre-paid at least 07 days before departure. The amount of non-refundable deposit will be informed to you. This must be paid at the time of confirmation of group
- It is mandatory for guests and accompanying guest to present Valid Original Photo
- Identity & Address proof i.e. a driving license, Voter ID card, Passport at Reception while check-in.
- The Inclusion of Extra person booking is facilitated with mattress as bed.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in time.
- Any additional charges are to be billed direct to the guest and collected by the hotel at the time of departure.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel Property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Check in & Check -out depends on individual hotel
- Early Check in & Late Check -out cost vary on individual hotel
- *Approx Timings
- ** The Above Per Person Costing is mention on basis of Total No. of Passenger traveling Cost.
- Sightseeing as per time permits.
- Distance and travel times are approximations
- During the trip itinerary may change.
- Any drivers or servants accompanied by you shall be charged extra.
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- We strongly suggest you to check the hotel’s & its location of mentioned to make sure it is as per your preference before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention.
- Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make amendments as
- required, and in that case if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned herein above shall apply.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the Client/Customer.
- Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be in our right to change the hotels of similar star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment).
- The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms & conditions, if you wish to have the same by an email.
- The Goods & Services Tax (G.S.T.) (currently at 3.50 %) or any other taxes that may be introduced will be charged extra as applicable at the time of booking.
- Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be
- charged as extras over and above the given cost.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
- Cancel Before 5th Aug 2018 : Rs. 5000 Cancellation charge Per Person on total cost
- From 6th Aug to 5th Oct 2018 : Rs. 10,000 Cancellation charge Per Person on total cost
- From 6th Oct and above : 100% cancellation charge of total cost