Kasol Trekking Tour
Amritsar – Kasol – Parvati Valley- Tosh
(6th April 2018)
Age Group : 20 to 30
To know more,
We will start our unforgettable journey by taking Train from Bombay central By Golden Temple Express
Over Night Travel in Train
Arrive Amritsar by early morning. Take rest and proceed for sightseeing (Golden Temple, Shopping ) overnight stay in hotel at Amritsar.
After Morning Breakfast enjoy beautiful Trekking to Tosh village followed by parvati valley, Evening transfer to kullu camp.| Enjoy Music, campfire, Games and overnight stay in camp
After Breakfast Drive to Manali | after hotel check in visit Hidimba temple , Solang valley (By your own)| overnight stay in hotel followed by DJ party
After Breakfast Free time to play and enjoy in the snow .We will explore Jagatsukh Gayatri Mandir, Vashisht Kund (by your own)and proceed to River Rafting at Kullu, En route Dinner will move to Chandigarh (overnight journey)
Enroute Breakfast and drop to Railway stn to catch train
Tour End with Lots of Great Memories, clicks and fun .
- Non Ac Train Tickets
- 3* Hotel / camp Accommodation
- Transportation By Luxury Bus
- Breakfast + DinnerAll Sightseeing
- 3* deluxe hotel with 1 night camp
- Accommodation in hotels on Quadruple sharing basis(4 pax in 1 room)
- Kasol Trekking vehicle charge
- Govt. applicable service tax.
- Parking includes.
- Green Taxes include.
- Toll Taxes include.
- All Luxury taxes include.
- Creatively Customized Design Itinerary.
- Train Ticket is subject to availability.
- Travelishq Tours will not be responsible for Train Ticket confirmation
- Food During Train Journey
- River Rafting Charge
- Any vehicle other than tour bus , internal sightseeing
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wineAll items of personal nature
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Any cost, loss or damage due to natural calamities
- All extras to be paid by guest directly.
Package Cost : Rs. 13999/- per person
· 1st Installment / Booking Amount Before 15
th Jan 2018 : Rs. 5000/- Per person (Non Refundable)
· 2nd Installment Before 5th
Feb 2018 : Rs. 5000/- Per Person
· 3rd Installment Before 5th March 2018 : Rs. 3999/- Per Person
Cancellation Policy :
· Cancel Before 5th March 2018 : Rs. 5000 Cancellation charge Per Person on total cost
· From 6th
March 2018 : 100% Cancellation charge Per Person on total cost
· It is mandatory for guests and accompanying guest to present Valid Original Photo
· Identity & Address proof i.e. a driving license, Voter ID card, Passport at Reception while check-in.
· The Inclusion of Extra person booking is facilitated with mattress as bed.
· Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in time.
· Any additional charges are to be billed direct to the guest and collected by the hotel at the time of departure.
· Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel Property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they
· Check in & Check -out depends on individual hotel
· Early Check in & Late Check -out cost vary on individual hotel
· *Approx Timings
· ** The Above Per Person Costing is mention on basis of Total No. of Passenger traveling Cost.
· Sightseeing as per time permits.
· Distance and travel times are approximations
· During the trip itinerary may change.
· Any drivers or servants accompanied by you shall be charged extra.
· During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our
· We strongly suggest you to check the hotel’s & its location of mentioned to make sure it is as per your preference before confirming the package
and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention.
· Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images
shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or
· Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make
· required, and in that case if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned herein above shall apply.
· Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities,
political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the Client/Customer.
· Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be in our right to change
the hotels of similar star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative
only and are subject to change without prior notice.
· Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in
advance for final acceptance and payment).
· The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms & conditions, if you wish to have the same by an email.
· The Goods & Services Tax (G.S.T.) (currently at 3.50 %) or any other taxes that may be introduced will be charged extra as applicable at the time
· Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be
· charged as extras over and above the given cost.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide
charges, the same would be charged as extra.