Marvellous Ooty Tour (5N / 6D)
Bangalore – Coorg – Ooty – Mysore – Bangalore
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
6th May 2018
To know more,
Day 1: Coorg
Day 2: Coorg
Day 6: Bangalore Airport
- Tour escorted by Professional Tour Manager
- Transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Deluxe Bus ( Ex Bangalore)
- Accommodation in Best rated 3-star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (MAP Plan).
- Driver Expenses
- Green Tax, GST, Toll Tax
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Any vehicle other than Bus i.e. sumo, tracks, or any other vehicle for local sightseeing
- Entry fees/permit to monuments and places.
- Anything not mentioned in the package’s inclusions
- Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wine etc.
- All items of personal nature
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
- Local Guide.
- AC switched off during upward to hill stn
Cost Per Person
- Per Adult : 19999/- on Double / Triple Sharing
- Per Child With Bed : 13500/- ( Below 12 Years )
- Per Child With Bed : 15500/- ( Below 12 Years)
- 1st Installment before 28th Feb 2018: Rs. 7000/- Per Person
- 2nd Installment before 15th March 2018: Rs. 7000/- Per Person
- 3rd Installment before 15th Apr 2018: Rs. 5999/- Per Person
It is mandatory for guests and accompanying guest to present Valid Original Photo
- Identity & Address proof i.e. a driving license, Voter ID card, Passport at Reception while check-in.
- The Inclusion of Extra person booking is facilitated with mattress as a bed.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in time.
- Any additional charges are to be billed directly to the guest and collected by the hotel at the time of departure.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel Property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Check in & Check -out depends on individual hotel
- Early Check-in & Late Check -out cost vary from individual hotel
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check-in time 1400 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Rooms mentioned in Munnar and Thekkady are Non-A/C.
- Vehicle at disposable from 8 AM to 8 PM as per above itinerary. Any additional sightseeing will be charged extra.
- The meal service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen meal plan
- Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary are not a part of this package. Images are shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make amendments as
- required, and in that case, if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned hereinabove shall apply.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays/cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the Client/Customer.
- Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be on our right to change the hotels of similar star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment).
- The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms & conditions if you wish to have the same by an email.
- The Goods & Services Tax (G.S.T.) (currently at 3.50 %) or any other taxes that may be introduced will be charged extra as applicable at the time of booking.
- Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
- Cancel Before 28th Feb 2018: Cancellation charge is Rs. 30% of the total amount
- Cancel Before 15th March 2018: Cancellation charge is Rs. 75% Cancellation charge Per Person on a total cost
- From 15th March 2018: Cancellation charge is Rs. 100% Cancellation charge Per Person for a total cost