To know more,
call: 8108535316 / 8104341339
Day: 1 Athirapally
Athirapally is the land of rivers and forests and great waterfalls. The destination houses the largest waterfall in Kerala. Combined with the greenery, the Athirapally Falls join the Chalakkudy River after plunging a drop of 80 feet. Visit to Athirapally infuses freshness into any tired soul. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Opening Time: 09:00 AM
Closing Time: 05:00 PM
Day: 2 Munnar
Munnar -The so called “tea garden hill station of kerala”. On the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 3 Munnar SS
Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ‘ Nilgiri Tahr’.(National Park is Closed during breeding season. Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: For visit to Eravikulam National Park, advance ticket reservation is available at Wild Life Division office, Near Panchayat office, Munnar Town – Contact 04865 231587. Working Time 9am to 3pm
Day : 4 Thekkady
Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Own arrangement for Boating: Please book online in advance http://www.periyarfoundation.org/ to avoid rush
Day: 5 Kumarakom
Kumarakom is famous of the popular backwater stretch. Visit the nearest Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to view the Rare Migratory Bird “Siberian Star crane”. Sightseeing in Kumarakom, Fishing is mainly done using the small boats and gill nets. A separate boat known as Kettuvallam is used by the people to go fishing or to transport goods. The 1000 year old Thazhathangady Juma Masjid, a mosque is located nearby. Overnight stay at the hotel/Houseboat.
Day: 6 Departure transfer
After breakfast in the morning transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
- Accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis on meal plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Desire A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on a Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Hotels suggested for the above package.DaysPlaceHotelRoom TypeMeal Plan1AthirapallyClirind ResortGold RoomMPAI2MunnarAyur ResortDeluxe Room with BalconyMPAI3MunnarAyur ResortDeluxe Room with balconyMPAI4ThekkadyGrand ThekeddyDeluxe Non AcMPAI5KumarakomKalathil Lake Resort or similarDeluxe Water Front RoomMPAITotal Package cost is 35000 Couple on Double Sharing Basis on Breakfast and DinnerMAP : Breakfast + Dinner
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- The expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Cost for per Adult : Rs. 17999/- Inclusive of all taxes on Double and Triple sharing
Cost for per Child with Bed : Rs. 9000/- Inclusive of all taxes. (Between 5 to 12 years)
Cost for per Child without Bed : Rs. 2500/- Inclusive of all taxes. (Between 5 to 12 years)
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check-in time 1400 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Rooms mentioned in Munnar and Thekkady are Non-A/C.
- Vehicle at disposable from 8 AM to 8 PM as per above itinerary. Any additional sightseeing will be charged extra.
- The meal service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen meal plan