Thrill in Auli
5 Nights / 6 Day
Age Group: 18 to 35 only
24th Jan 2021
To know more,
call: 8108535316 / 8104341339
Day 1: Pick up from Dehradun Airport at 10 AM and we will head towards Auli. During the journey, we will enjoy the scenic beauty and by evening we will reach to Joshimath (Auli). Enjoy snowy weather and After Delicious Dinner overnight stay in a hotel
Day 2: Early morning after breakfast. Auli sightseeing: Famous Ropeway (if open), Auli Lake, Himalaya view and evening back and night stay.
Day 3: After breakfast check out from Auli and drive to Chopta. Night stay at Chopta campsite.
Day 4: Early morning after breakfast you can enjoy trek for one of the highest shiva temple Tungnath Mahadev and by afternoon we will be transfer to Rishikesh. It will take approx. 8 Hrs to reach Rishikesh and overnight stay at Camp
Day 5: Today is real adventure day. Enjoy Bunjee jumping, Giant swing, flying fox and evening we will visit Laxman zula to watch Ganga arti. Ganga Aarti is perhaps the most important event related to the holy river. It involves the chanting of hymns, fire, flower, and more. The idea is to show gratitude and respect to the river, and ask for its blessings. If you want to witness this spectacular event, this is where you will be privy to the spectacle of a lifetime.
Day 6: Thrill is not over yet. Today you will enjoy one of the best River Rafting of India. The thrill of rafting on the turbulent rapids of Ganga river is enjoyed throughout the year except during the peak monsoon season. In the evening will drop at Haridwar Railway stn
Package Include: –
- 3* Hotel / camp Accommodation
- Transportation by Luxury Bus
- Breakfast + Dinner
- All Sightseeing
- Accommodation in hotels/ Camp on Quadruple sharing basis (4 pax in 1 room)
- applicable service tax.
- Parking includes.
- Green Taxes include.
- Toll Taxes include.
- All Luxury taxes include.
- Creatively Customized Design Itinerary.
- Train / Flight cost
- River Rafting Charge or any other activity or sports charges
- Any vehicle other than tour bus, internal sightseeing
- Ropeway charge
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wine
- All items of personal nature
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Any cost, loss or damage due to natural calamities
- All extras to be paid by guest directly.
Per Person: Rs. 15999/- only
Important Notes: –
- Tour Itinerary and things are totally depending on weather condition. Travelishq will not be responsible for any changes or cancellation of any sightseeing due to bad weather or heavy snowfall
- It is mandatory for guests and accompanying guest to present Valid Original Photo
- Identity & Address proof i.e. a driving license, Voter ID card, Passport at Reception while check-in.
- The Inclusion of Extra person booking is facilitated with mattress as bed.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in time.
- Any additional charges are to be billed direct to the guest and collected by the hotel at the time of departure.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel Property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Check in & Check -out depends on individual hotel
- Early Check in & Late Check -out cost vary on individual hotel
Important Note: –
- *Approx. Timings
- ** The Above Per Person Costing is mention on basis of Total No. of Passenger traveling Cost.
- Sightseeing as per time permits.
- Distance and travel times are approximations
- During the trip itinerary may change.
- Any drivers or servants accompanied by you shall be charged extra.
- During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- We strongly suggest you to check the hotel’s & its location of mentioned to make sure it is as per your preference before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention.
Booking Terms: –
- Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make amendments as
- required, and in that case if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned herein above shall apply.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the Client/Customer.
- Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be in our right to change the hotels of similar star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment).
- The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms & conditions, if you wish to have the same by an email.
- The Goods & Services Tax (G.S.T.) (currently at 5%) or any other taxes that may be introduced will be charged extra as applicable at the time of booking.
- Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be
- charged as extras over and above the given cost. Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
- Before 20th Nov 2020: Rs. 8000/- Booking amount
- Before 20th Dec 2020: Rs. 7999/-
- 5,000 from booking till 30th Nov 2020
- 10,000 Before 31st Dec 2020
- Total amount of package from 1st Jan 2021
- Airfare is non-refundable if you will book from Travelishq. You can book flight by your own
- Travelishq will not be responsible for any train ticket confirmation or seat guarantee. So you can book Train ticket by your own