3 nights Phuket – 2 nights Krabi
24th May 2022
To know more,
call: 8108535316 / 8104341339
Day 1: Phuket Leisure day
Meal: – (Lunch + Dinner)
Meet our tour representative upon your arrival at Phuket Airport. Receive a warm welcome and enjoy a guided transfer to the pre-decided hotel in Phuket. After reaching, complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day in doing leisurely activities of your interest. You can explore beautiful Phuket market or else, you can just sit back and soak in the comforts of your room.
Day 2: Phi Phi Island Tour
Meal: – (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
Today you are going to explore Phi Phi Island. Begin the day with a hearty breakfast and get comfortably transferred to the dazzling archipelago. Enjoy a boat ride to the wonderful island and curate lifetime memories. Offering an ultimate tropical getaway, these dreamlike islands are nothing less than a paradise on earth. Exotic marine life, turquoise waters, classic tropical beaches and astounding rock formations add to the beauty of the place. Once you reach, marvel at the amazing views of the Maya Bay landscapes. Later on, savour lunch at beachside hotels soaking in the matchless bliss. This is followed by a trip to the secluded parts of the beach where you can partake in a number of watersports activities. Try your hands at snorkelling or swimming or try other activities. If you don’t like watersports activities, you can simply sit back and bask in the sunshine. Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Phuket City Tour
Meal:- (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
Post having your breakfast, get ready for a guided tour of Phuket. During the sightseeing, you will enjoy time travel while marveling at the Portuguese-style buildings. The vibrant markets in Phuket will surely lure you to buy wonderful souvenirs that will remind you of this amazing trip. It is advisable that you show your bargains skills in the market so as to buy as many things as you can that too without burning a hole in your pocket.
Later on, you will be paying homage at the Wat Chalong Temple. Counted as the most important of the 29 Buddhist Temples in Phuket, the shrine boast of rich history. When here, don’t forget to witness the 60 meters tall stupa (chedi) protecting a bone fragment of Lord Buddha. Subsequently, you will visit Rawai Beach. Enjoying the repute of being the very first tourist beach in Phuket, Rawai offers many awe-inspiring views. A trip to Sea Gypsy village and Cape Promthep is also on the list. Famed for offering one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world, Promthep Cape is surely a photographer’s paradise. After exploration, the rest of the day is at leisure. Delight in a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Phuket – Krabi
Meal:- (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
Start day 4 of your tour with a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Thereafter, you will get transferred to Krabi by surface. Upon reaching, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind yourself. Somewhat less-crowded, Krabi remains off the popular tourist trail. Imposing limestone cliffs, awe-inspiring white-sand beaches and exotic wildlife are sure to make you fall in love with this place. You can go out to explore the magnificent landscapes or partake in some adventure activities on your own. Or else, you can just sit back and soak in the comforts of your room. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: 4 Island Tour
Meal: – (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
On day 2 of your Phuket and Krabi tour, savour a hearty breakfast and get ready for an enthralling four island tour, Krabi is famous for. Today you will explore Thale-Whake, Chicken Island, Pordah Island and Phra Nang Bay. Thale-Wake in Thai means separated sea. If you get lucky enough, you get to witness a lovely white sand pathway which gets revealed at low tide. Walk from one island to the other and delight in a memorable experience. Chicken Island is quite famous to offer exciting snorkelling activities. Dive deep down into the azure water and spot the exotic marine world. The small uninhabited Pordah Island helps you to leave all your worries behind and enjoy a laidback vibe away from the humdrum of city life. Snuggled far away, the Phra Nang Bay exudes its own charm. For the whole day, you are allowed to partake in a number of activities at these islands. You can enjoy romantic walks, opt to indulge in some adventure activities, soak in the pristine beauty or do whatever suits you the best. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Drop To Airport
The tour starts leisurely. Relish a tasty breakfast and wait for our tour representative to drive you to the airport comfortably. He will further take care that you enjoy a wonderful journey back home.
Package Include: –
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple sharing as per family
- Professional Tour Manager from Phuket Airport
- Phi Phi island tour with lunch on speed boat excluding national park fee
- Phuket city tour
- 4 island tour with lunch on long-tail boat excluding national park fee
- 5 Lunches at Phuket
- 5 Dinners at Krabi
- English speaking guide
- Any other things which are not mentioned in the Inclusion section
- Any other meals which are not included
- Any vehicle charge other than coach
- Any water sports/ adventure sports
- GST 5% Extra
- Any guide charges
- Any Personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc…
- Per Adult: INR 42800/- Ex Phuket (10 years & Above)
- Per Child with bed: INR 34250/- (Below 10 years)
- Per Child without bed: INR 25680/- (Below 10 years)
Important Notes: –
- Tour Itinerary and things are totally depending on weather conditions. Travelishq will not be responsible for any changes or cancellation of any sightseeing due to bad weather or heavy snowfall
- It is mandatory for guests and accompanying guests to present Valid Original Photo
- Identity & Address proof i.e. a driving license, Voter ID card, Passport at Reception while check-in.
- The Inclusion of Extra-person booking is facilitated with the mattress as a bed.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in time.
- Any additional charges are to be billed directly to the guest and collected by the hotel at the time of departure.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel Property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Check-in & Check -out depends on the individual hotel
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out costs vary on individual hotel
Important Note: –
- *Approx. Timings
- ** The Above Per Person Costing is mentioned on basis of the Total No. of Passenger travelling Costs.
- Sightseeing as per time permits.
- Distance and travel times are approximations
- During the trip, the itinerary may change.
- Any drivers or servants accompanied by you shall be charged extra.
- During the journey, if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- We strongly suggest you check the hotel’s & its location mentioned to make sure it is as per your preference before confirming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention.
- Base category rooms will be provided in all hotels.
- Extra Bed Means Extra Mattress.
- The car may or may not have power windows.
- The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
- 1st Instalment / Booking Amount Before 15th April 2022 – 50% Per person + Airfare
- 2nd Instalment / Booking Amount Before 10 May 2022 – 50% /- Per person
Cancellation Policy – Strictly follow by Travelishq
- Booking Amount: 7000 /- non-refundable
- Cancel from 31st March 2022 to 30th April 2022: 40 % of the total amount
- Cancel from 30th April 2022 and above: 100 % of the total amount