Ladakh-e-Ishq 6N/ 7D
06 Nights / 07 Days (15th AUG 2021)
Places Covered:- Leh, Monasteries, Sham Valley, Monastery Nubra, Turtuk & Pangong
To know more,
Call / Whatsapp : 8108535316
Day 01: Arrive Leh
Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatise. Evening Visit to Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Leh to Alchi to Leh
After breakfast excursion to visit the 1000 year old paintings of Alchi Monastery 68 km from Leh en-route visit the great statue of Maitreya Buddha at Likir monastery, Sangam of Indus & Zanskar River which are the two major rivers in Ladakh, Magnetic Hill and military Hall of Fame.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley (125 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs):
After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery. Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 04: Nubra-Turtuk-Nubra:
After breakfast, leave for Turtuk. On the way visit Diskit Monastery. Turtuk is the last village on the Indian side of the border and was taken over by the Indian Army during the Kargil War. You will be mesmerised by the beauty in the Simplicity of Turtuk and its people. Return to Nubra. Overnight at your camp.
Day 05: Nubra – Pangong Lake:
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.), ride through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motor able road in the world. Visit Shyok River & Durbuk, Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake with multi-colour reflections and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Later we drive to Leh by same route over Khardung La. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Pangong – Leh:
This morning, after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and don’t forget to click photos!! Continue to Leh. En route visit Hemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest Gompa in Ladakh. Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace. At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 07: Leh Departure:
Today, bid farewell to your Lake and Pass Ladakh’ tour, as you are transferred to Airport in Leh for your onward journey with sweet memories.
- Professional Tour Manager from Leh Airport
- Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Non AC Traveller
- All applicable taxes of hotels.
- All toll tax and parking fee.
- Restricted entry permit fee for visiting Nubra and Pangong.
- Wildlife and Environment fee.
- Drivers night charges.
• Airfare to and from Leh.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
• Monument and Entry Fees
• The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
• Medical & Travel insurance
• Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
• GST 5% on total Invoice.
- Travelishq will not be responsible for any change of tour plan due to government rules or any type of lockdown.
- Any extra cost due to covid and natural calamities will directly be paid by guest
- After booking for any cancellation due to covid or lockdown Travelishq won’t refund any amount.
- You will get 1-year credit shell for that particular amount for only lockdown / covid related situation
- Base category rooms will be provided in all hotels.
- -Extra Bed Means Extra Mattress.
- -A.C will not work in hill stations.
- -Heater charges are extra.
- -The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
- 1st installment / Booking Amount Before 21st June 2021Rs. 12,250 /- Per person
- 2nd instalmentbefore 15thJuly 2021 Rs. 12,250 /- Per person
Cancellation Policy – Strictly follow by Travelishq
- Cancel frombooking timeto 30th June 2021: 7000 /- non-refundable
- Cancel from 1st July 2021 to 14th July 2021: 50 % of the total amount
- Cancel from 15th July 2021 to 31st July 2021: 70 % of the total amount
- Cancel from1stAug 2021 and above: 100 % of the total amount